cajun gun works p10c

Ive got a Shadow 2 fully upgraded by Cajun Gun Works and it is simply AMAZING. Go to topic listing.


Pin On Guns And Ammo

What do you think of this czusafirearms P10c offering by cgw_cajunized.

. Cajun gun works and primary machine both offer nice stainless steel guide rods. Well it will set you back almost 900 but only 200 were made. Alien Gear sent me a Glock 19 holster shell for my Alien Gear Cloak Tuck 30 IWB holster.

I havent installed the shell yet on the holster but by just laying the CZ in the shell it looks like the gun is just but too long for the trigger. Cajun Gun Works Cz P10c. The single action and reset is virtually imperceptible and the double is so smooth it makes a SW trigger feel like a Glock ok maybe not quite.

2 going on 3 P09s an SP01 Tac trading for the third P09 and a P10c. Its getting a dot. By Prod951 April 29 2020 in Firearms Classifieds.

Auto Locked Cajun Gun Works Cz P10c. Cajun Gun Works is in the process of developing a fire control group for this model gun so until then. Im very interested.

It has run flawlessly with my 15 spring that I bought after OPs recommendation. I bought the Primary Machine threaded barrel AND their compensator. I blame Mike Pannone.

Cajun Gun Works has my goto P09. Definitely my favorite pistol to take to the range and Ive got just over 1400.


Pin On Cz P10c Stippled


Pin On Firearms


Pin On Guns Misc


Pin On Toys


Pin On Hand Guns


Pin On Pistols


Pin On Guns


Pin On Ghost


Pin On Sidearm Inspiration

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel